Saturday 30 August 2014

'Avengers 2': Jeremy Renner Responds to Hawkeye Rumors

While doing press for his upcoming thriller Kill
the Messenger, Jeremy Renner revealed a
potential spoiler for Avengers: Age of Ultron in a
new interview with Larry King .
Larry King bluntly asked Jeremy Renner if his
character Clint Barton, a.k.a. Hawkeye, dies in
Avengers: Age of Ultron . Here's what the actor
had to say below.
"No, I don't die. I think they want to keep me
around for a while."
There has been a fan theory circulating for quite
some time that Hawkeye may meet his maker in
Avengers: Age of Ultron . Hawkeye and Scarlett
Johansson's Black Widow are the only two
Avengers who don't have their own stand-alone
movie yet, but that could change in the near
future, since Marvel plans on keeping him
around.
This comes just a few days after the actor
hinted his character may surface in the Marvel
Phase Three adventure Captain America 3,
although those plans have yet to be confirmed.
Jeremy Renner also spoke about one of his
favorite aspects of playing a superhero, after
making a career out of playing darker
characters.
"For me, I played a lot of bad guys and villains
and I did a lot of heavy movies and dramas.
Now that I've done the Avengers , I have five-
year-old's running up to me, and that is the
coolest thing ever."

No comments:

Post a Comment