Sunday 31 August 2014

Baba Suwe Finally Over The Death Of His Wife, Plans To Remarry

Nigerian Comic Actor, Babatunde
Omidina aka Baba Suwe was distraught
after the loss of his wife, Omoladun in
2009. Omoladun appeared with him in
most of the popular Yoruba films when
she was alive. The actor is now set to
remarry again. In a recent interview, he
said:
How have you been coping without a wife?
It has not been easy but life must go on.
I believe whatever happens has been
pre-ordained. The death of Omoladun
was a great loss I cannot get over in this
lifetime. She will remain my best
companion. She understood me than
any other person on planet earth. At
times when we quarrel in the house, she
would abuse me on set and that would
mark the end of the issue.
Any plan of remarrying?
Yes . In fact pretty soon.
Who is the lucky bride?
You can’t know her for now. She is not
an actress because I can’t marry an
actress again.
Are you insinuating Omoladun was not a
good wife?
No, I don’t mean anything of such.
What I mean is that I cannot get
someone like Omoladun among the
actresses again. Her good acting skills is
one of the reasons I loved her but I have
decided to check else where for love.
After the death of Omoladun, your step
daughter accused you of killing her
mother?
That is mere rumour. She later came out
to say she never said that. We were all
staying in the same building. Omoladun
was hypertensive for a long time and I
did my best as a husband, a friend, and
colleague to take adequate care of her.
At a time she spent months at a
hospital. The day the bad incident
happened, I was about praying when I
told my child to go wake Omoladun
because we had an appointment. It was
this child who ran out to call me and
with the help of neighbors, we rushed
her to the hospital. The doctor
confirmed her death on arrival.
Has her death affected your career?
Not really. There are many people who
can take her role but I miss her so
much. After her death, I produced
“Baba Jaiye” part two and it was a huge
success.

No comments:

Post a Comment